nice 5020 – Infant T-piece Resuscitator
- Infant Resuscitator will safely inflate the baby’s lungs and provide optimum oxygenation by delivering consistent PIP with each breath avoiding the risks associated with under or over inflation at uncontrolled pressures.
- Accept and deliver oxygen concentrations from 21% to 100% coming from a flow meter or a blender.
- Disposable t-piece patient circuit with PEEP knob ensures proper setting of PEEP based on the patient’s requirement.
- The patient T-Piece can connect to neonatal masks or endotracheal tubes.
- Helps to establish and maintain Functional Residual Capacity (FRC) by providing a consistent PEEP throughout the resuscitation process.
- An accurate manometer provides constant reassurance of mask seal and deliver PIP and PEEP.
- Consistent PEEP can be delivered to assist with breathing during transport or ventilator circuit change.
- Small in Size, Less Weight and innovative technology incorporated into a compact design.
- Different size of face mask which provides flexible in usage for different babies.