nice 4000 CFL – Standalone CFL Phototherapy
- A mobile free standing unit that utilizes compact fluorescent tubes to deliver high intensity Phototherapy for effective treatment of Neonatal Jaundice.
- Adjustable Height – Conveniently allows you to control irradiance levels on the neonate and different types of cradle.
- Convenient Tilting of Source Unit, Height Adjustment with Single hand and Castor with elegant maneuvering helps to place the system at different positions, at user convenience.
- Integral Timer – This timer can be a guide for monitoring and replacing lamps, as needed.
- Bulb Choices – Several different bulb configurations are available to meet your requirements. The standard model carries 6 Lamps – 4 Blue CFL lamps for Phototherapy and 2 white lamps for diagnosis.
- Optional Features – six blue lamps and Treatment time monitor.