BC 510 - Infant/Neonatal Heater wire Breathing circuit for Bubble CPAP
- Corrugated design ensures non-kinking operation and smooth airflow for patient safety.
- Lighter weight design to ensure the connectors do not detach bearing higher weights.
- Spiral heater wire technology in the inspiratory limb increases the heating surface area in the circuit for superior condensate control and allows for delivery of optimal humidity to patients.
- Flow resistance, compliance and leakage conform to ISO 5367 for breathing circuits and ISO 5356 for connectors.
- Provided with flexible and rigid connectors for fixing with humidification chamber.
- 12 mm output connector enabling the fixation of flow tube.
- Separate ports for temperature probe fixation at chamber and patient end for measuring temperature inside circuit.
- Tubing clips for better organization of tubing and prevent distortion of tubing.
- Biocompatible for breathing gas pathway and contact with patient ensures to reduce the risk of contamination, leaching and irritation.
- Single patient use, up to 7 days application.
QMS – ISO 13485
SAFETY TEST REPORT
Particular Safety Standard (Conical Connectors) – ISO 5356
Particular Safety Standard (Breathing Sets & Connectors) – ISO 5367
Biocompatibility – ISO 10993
Biocompatibility – ISO 18562