Orchid 3000 Transport Baby Incubator
- Microprocessor Controlled System with Air and Skin Modes of operation.
- Displays Air / Skin Temperature simultaneously with Set temperature
- Feather Touch operation with large digital display and comprehensive alarms
- Memory backup to restore set temperature and control mode automatically in the event of power failure
- An integral and withdrawable baby tray to aid resuscitation during transport Internal battery Backup for 4 hours minimum operates both on AC and DC currents, with visual indication for battery power status and power sources
- Collapsible stainless steel stands with shock absorbers
- Dual Thermistor Temperature Probes, with accuracy of +0.2°C, to minimize down time and ensure accuracy. Probe interchangeable without calibration
- A, 2D (or) 2E tank mounting facility to mount gas cylinders
- Unimpeded access to the patient with frontal access and a minimum of 2 access ports and three elbow operated ports
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- High Intensity CFL Light for observation
- Comprehensive alarms: Air Temp. Low / High, Skin Temp. Low / High, Sensor Failure, Low Battery, Heater Failure, Power Failure, Air Flow Failure, Temperature > 39 ° C
- Automatic Heater cut off if air / skin temperature inside the incubator exceeds 39° C
- Accessories: Auxiliary Tray for placing additional equipment
- Optional Accessories: Pressure Regulator, Flow meter, O2 Cylinder, , O2 Driven Venturi Slow suction.