Neonatal Care – Infant Open Care System 5000 P
- A Micro-processor controlled Infant warming system with Resuscitation.
- Three Mode of Operation Servo Skin, Servo Air and Manual.
- Feather Touch operation with large digital display and comprehensive alarms
- Thermistor based Temperature Sensor for accurate temperature measurement
- Memory Backup restores set temperature and control mode automatically, in the event of power failure. it helps to reduce the attention failure of users
- The baby bed is tiltable at both sides for Trendelenburg and Fowler’s position.
- Easily removable and Unbreakable Aluminum hinge with acrylic side panels to clean the subsequent usages.
- The Heater Module easily pivots 90 degrees in either direction to facilitate other procedures such as X-rays without disturbing the baby
- Provides optimal resuscitation with safe and controlled Peak inspiratory pressure (PIP) and a consistent and precise PEEP Optional Features: Built-in Weighing Scale.