nice 4050 – Fibre Optic Neonatal Transilluminator
- Fibre Optic Neonatal Transilluminator device provides high intensity LED light for finding artery easily and aids in the diagnosis of pneumothorax.
- Flexibility ensures that it does not make heat interference during the procedure.
- Intensity can be varied according to the required application which helps in easy identification of conditions such as hydrocephalus or examining veins.
- A long, flexible, fibre optic cable allows effortless positioning during use.
- Optical cable lock secures the fibre optic cable intact.
- The microcontroller protects the light source to optimize usage hours and provides failure alarms for sensor and cooling fan.
- With technology getting advanced, we have made the device simple and easy to use with one touch operation.
- Since it’s small in size and has less weight, this innovative technology is incorporated into a compact design.
- Optional features: Roll stand for easy mobility