nice 5050 – Respiration Monitor
- Detects the cessation of breathing (apnea) in infants who are at risk of respiratory failure and alert the parent or attendant to the condition. Some prolonged respiratory pauses result in low oxygen concentration levels in the body, which can lead to irreversible brain damage and, if prolonged, death.
- Gives an audible & visual warning if the infant stops breathing for more than the selected apnea interval time.
- Simple and reliable Operation to give complete reassurance to the user
Developed using state-of-the-art design and the latest manufacturing techniques
- The microprocessor based Respiration Monitor
- Re-chargable battery with long life up to 2 years
- Choice of 10, 15 & 20 Seconds apnea delay